You know what’s one of the best things in the blogging world? Being talked about by other people. This might not be true in real life, but it certainly is in this alternate world!
Debra at Reflecting tagged me in a “7 Random/Weird things” meme. It’s exactly what my readers need to know about me: yes, I am really that weird!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random/weird things about me:
1. I only eat crackers in groups of 4. If there are less than that in the box, I’ll leave them for someone else.
2. I don’t like round tables. I was just thinking about this today when I went to Panera for lunch and they had no square tables except for booths. I felt bad about taking a booth for just me, but I couldn’t bring myself to sit at a round table.
3. I’ve been to two countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea (Spain and Turkey…twice) without ever seeing it. It’s one of my biggest travel goals. There’s lots of places I want to go though, so I don’t know that it will be next.
4. I love to do homework. Sadly, this doesn’t include writing papers, which is all I have left for the semesters. How much would you want me to pay you to write my paper on Ephesians? Totally kidding, don’t report me! I plan on going home tonight and writing a third of it.
5. I’m a city girl, but have almost always lived within a mile of open country. The exception was the dorm in college, which is probably 3-4 miles from the country. Right now, there are woods right outside my bedroom window that people like to hunt in. It can get really loud.
6. I prefer to read a classic than the latest smash hit. One reason for this is I like to be the first to read/know something, not the last. Also, I prefer to read smut-free, and (most) classics are much cleaner. They have been read for hundreds of years for a reason; the writing quality is very high.
7. Pink is not my favorite color, but it is the color of everything in my bedroom. My room is pink because I had a pink comforter from my dorm days with Dana (our room was in the very hot colors of lime green and hot pink, and our walls were a very fun shade of blue), and I was too thrifty to buy a new one when I moved. I went to Ross and bought the rest of my decorations for super cheap to have things that match. I plan on redecorating if I scrounge up the money when (if) I move in May.
That was surprisingly easy. I’m not sure that these were the oddest things about me, but they were what came to mind at the time. If you know me, feel free to point out any of my other idiosyncracies in a comment, as long as it is with love!
I’ll be tagging:
I look forward to seeing what you have to say!
NaBloPoMo, Day 26