Whew, I’m tired. I had a great, restful trip, but getting up at 3:30 this morning to leave for the airport is starting to weigh on me. I’ll be writing more about what went on (I took good notes) to give you an insightful account, but I’ll wait until I’m my usual 90% sane (I’m at about 32% right now) so that I can wow you with my witty insight. Or not.
I hope that you enjoyed the posts by my roommates April (the Longfellow quoting girl) and Dori (the North Carolina girl) the last two days. You should leave them a comment so that they’ll feel loved (and maybe even consider getting a blog of their own!). I love that my roommates were willing to venture out into the blogosphere on my behalf and didn’t post what they had threatened. That said, I should probably only say nice things about them (which is easy), since they now know how to post on my blog!
Here’s an overview of what happened (based on the list of what I said would happen):
1. We ate Mexican food (and BBQ!).
2. I drank 2 vanilla Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic. Heaven in a straw.
3. We laughed a lot. At ourselves and others.
4. Dana did several things that made me think that she’s crazy. I’m sure she came to that same realization about me, too. That’s just part of why I love her.
5. Actually, except for last night we got a good amount of sleep. I slept 10 HOURS on Friday night in a comfy bed. Simply wonderful.
6. We did have some good discussions.
7. Characters were met. I felt like I was right at home meeting her friends, since I had heard so much about them. Makes me wonder what they had heard about me before I came…
8. Our friendship was renewed.
It was just the perfect break weekend that helped energize me for the weeks of studying ahead. Thanks, Dana!