1. A brand new notebook and a pretty pen.
2. An old book (though my copy can be new).
3. Catching up with an old friend.
4. People-watching with a book in hand.
5. The beach: the sand and the sun.
6. Laughing about anything; laughing about nothing.
7. The conviction of the Holy Spirit as I spend time in the Bible.
8. Seeing someone around me find hope in God during a struggle.
9. Green, green trees against a blue, blue sky. These colors were what I initially wanted to decorate my room in, but I couldn’t find what I was looking for.
10. Spending time with my family.
11. Listening to a song with clever lyrics and/or a good melody and beat. And getting to sing along to it alone in my car.
12. Girly stationary.
13. Kids, particularly the ones that I’ve grown to love at church.
14. A can of Diet Dr. Pepper, out of the fridge 15 minutes.
15. Comments on my blog posts, whether from new blog friends or old.
16. The new book smell.
17. New crayons (pronounced “crowns”) with a fun coloring book.
18. A warm blanket and a favorite movie on a cold, rainy day.
19. OU football. Boomer! Sooner!
20. A flat open road and a full tank of (free) gas.
21. Wheat ready for harvest, as far as the eye can see, right at sunset.
22. Waking up with an hour still left to sleep.
23. Visiting a new place and learning about the people there.
24. Beautiful flowers, still on the plant.
25. Hugs from people I love.