1. Are there any animals you refuse to touch?
I’ll touch anything, assuming a trainer is holding it, blah, blah, blah. But will I hold any animals? Not really (the occasional small dog or cat, sure).
2. Would you like to know the precise date of your future death?
Yes, I would. But as soon as you told me, I wouldn’t. The building anticipation in the years, months, and weeks before that date would be awful.
3. What is made for kids but you love it anyway?
Lip Smacker lip gloss. Hopelessly addicted to them. Go through a “party pack” every couple of months.
4. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Only once. Sims 2, senior year of college. After playing it more and more over a couple of months at the end of my first semester, I realized I had to give it up. Thankfully, it was a friend’s game on her computer, so I didn’t have easy access to it. I think I really liked it because I got to control a world. It was basically the techie version of what I did as a child: make up names, ages, traits, etc of my many imaginary children.
5. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.