This is it. THE big one. My 1,000 blog post.
And while I don’t blog primarily for you, I don’t think I’d still be at it without your readership (yes, you too, young lady in the back) and your comments.
So as a thank you, I’m offering you this vlog.*
You read that right: a real-live VIDEO of yours truly.
And thank you, YouTube for that hilarious screen shot. (And I may be a YouTube newbie, but I actually know how to change it…but didn’t. That might be the funniest part of the whole video.)
(If that doesn’t work, you can see it here.)
Things I meant to say in the video but got too nervous and forgot:
- I have trouble putting words together OUT LOUD. I hope you’d agree that I can do a decent job in writing.
- This was filmed at the end of a long day. Just another part of my realness straight from me to you.
- That stain was from a cookies and cream milkshake from Chick-fil-a.
- My hair, jewelry, and makeup looked nice so I decided to shoot the vlog today, not the other way around. I know that I don’t have to get dressed up for you all.
- Speaking of dressing up, those PJ bottoms are one of the pairs my mom made and sent me a couple weeks ago.
- I think my lovely blue room makes a lovely back drop, don’t you?
- I used a big stack of library books as a tripod. Glad I had them handy, but I suppose I should get reading them again.
- I might not be so opposed to doing future vlogs…if only I knew what to do them on. If you have any ideas, hit me.
Thanks again, truly, for reading!
*If my 1,000th post is a vlog, is it really a BLOG post?