1. Saw Phantom of the Opera.
2. Saw my baby brother marry the best woman for him.
3. Was a bridesmaid (and a maid of honor) for the first time(s).
4. Got buried in snow in North Carolina for the first time.
5. Watched Gone with the Wind.
6. Added a second tax site at work.
7. Met a US congressman…who got voted out in the most recent election.
9. Started making serious progress on making my life better for creation.
10. Saved a (very small) emergency savings, and kept it.
11. Left apartment life behind (though I was sad to part ways with my roommate of 3 years).
13. Went on my first overnight work trip.
14. Got my car wrecked by an anonymous drunk, angry driver.
15. Went to kids’ camp for the first time as an adult and loved it.
16. Have finished my 5th year at my job…by far the longest I’ve worked anywhere.
17. Helped my roommate through the first homeowner’s crisis I’ve ever dealt with: the death of a water heater.
19. Got my game on, competing with friends in a diet and exercise competition. The first time was helpful, the second time, not so much.
20. Switched from teaching Sunday school to kindergarteners to helping with the 5th and 6th grade class.
21. Had my first solo vacation and loved it.
22. Voted for my first Democrats.
23. Helped with the first ever Readathon for Hunger.
24. Wrote a novel.
25. Decorated my first full-sized Christmas tree not in my parents’ home.
26. Read 164 books.
27. Traveled to Atlanta, Wichita, Myrtle Beach, Norman, Charlotte, Roanoke, Denison (Texas, 2x), Kansas City, small town Kansas, and the middle of nowhere.