I still have lots of work to do, but I feel like I’ve made good progress on my goals this past month. July has/is going by so fast with vacation and everything, but I hope to keep up with this progress!
1. Read the Bible twice through. 1817/2378 chapters = 76%
4. Save $2,000. Completed 3/15/2012
5. Publish The Journal. Completed 12/26/2011
6. __________. (find a new job) Completed 12/28/2011
9. Read 160 books. 120/160 = 75%
10. Read 5 classics. Completed 2/20/2012
11. Swim a mile (again).
I went to a water aerobics at the invitation of a friend last week, and it’s made me itch to get back to swimming laps. Will be getting back to this soon and am really excited about it.
12. Work a polling place during an election. Completed 10/11/2011
In fact, I’m about to work my 4th election on Tuesday!
16. Make an author website. Completed 12/20/2011
18. Pray through Operation World. 28/246 = 11%
I’m going to use the Olympics to encourage myself to pray for the nations.
19. Spend time on Yom Kippur fasting, praying, and thinking. Completed 10/7/2011
20. Decorate my apartment for Christmas. Completed 11/25/2011
21. Meet my niece. Completed 12/27/2011
22. Write in my journal 100 times. Completed 2/23/2012
23. Make a baby blanket for Bean. Completed 11/9/2011
24. Have an empty to-be-read shelf.
I’m definitely making great progress on this one, on track to finish just before my 30th birthday.
25. Write 70 encouraging letters or emails. 20/70 = 29%
27. Make my own laundry detergent.
I’ll be doing this once I get back from vacation, so probably early August.
30. Read the Qur’an and the Book of Mormon. Completed 4/20/2012