I actually read 7 of the 10 books on my summer TBR list, which I think is pretty good. That’s passing, right?
This fall I hope to completely empty out my TBR shelf. It’s looking pretty bare already, which is good. I should be on track to have it completely cleared out (for a day) at some point in the next 3 months.
1. The Liberated Imagination by Leland Ryken
2. Relationships a Mess Worth Making by Timothy S. Lane and Paul David Tripp
3. Broken-Down House by Paul David Tripp
4. Praying for your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer
5. What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care? by Edward T. Welch
6. The Memory of Earth by Orson Scott Card
For kicks, I’ll include 4 titles that have been on this list before:
7. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
8. Get Outta My Face!: Godly Parenting of an Angry, Defiant Teen by Rick Horne
9. Dug Down Deep: Unearthing What I Believe and Why It Matters by Joshua Harris
10. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
For more top ten lists, visit Broke and Bookish.