Yeah, I’m slowing down on my goals (already!). That’s okay…this is definitely a marathon, not a sprint.
I’ve now completed 12 goals and am 18.5% of the way through.
16. Say “yes” to 10 things I would have said “no” to. 3/10
It’d probably be more edifying if I remember what it was.
19. Try sushi. - Completed 2/24/2013
So glad to have this done. Will definitely be eating it again.
28. Swim 303 miles. 13.25/303
I’m really disappointed I’ve let this get away from me.
41. Eat no fast food for a month. – Completed 2/13/2013
This was so good for me. Just wish that I had made it my goal to give it up for even longer.
45. Journal 500 times. 62/500
47. Blog 303 times. 31/303
48. Read the Bible through in 5 different versions. 471/5945 chapters
55. Write 101 letters or encouraging emails. 51/101
58. Donate $1001 (above what I give to the church). 270/1001
60. Throw out/recycle/donate 50 other things. 6/50
63. Volunteer 101 hours. 31/101
64. Invite friend(s) to dinner 33 times. 2/33
Coming from behind on this one, but I’m making up ground.
71. Leave a $20 tip.Completed 2/8/2013
One of the easier things to do on this list. Still, it felt good to bless a waitress (one that I think was a bit irritated we weren’t the quickest leaving the restaurant!).
72. Have $X in savings. 33.01%
Unfortunately I know this number will go backwards this month as I have some car repairs to do. But hey, I have savings to pay for it! I’m working on building up a separate account for those types of planned emergencies, but it’s not where it needs to be yet.
74. Pay down student loan to below $X. 7.16%
77. Get new responsibility at work. - Completed 2/26/2013
This is still getting ironed out, but I’ll blog about it when I can.
78. Wear a skirt or dress to work 50 times. 13/50
Actually, more about this later, too.
82. Read 250 books. 35/250
83. Read 5 scholarly works. 2/5
Read The Signal and the Noise and The Righteous Mind.
86. Try 10 new recipes. 4/10
Tried a new bread recipe, a homemade brownie recipe, cheddar corn chowder (really good!), and strawberry muffins.