Alright, so Vicki had posted 20 of her favorite things (she got picked tWice) that start with the letter M and invited us to play along. She randomed (neW verb) me a “W.” Now I get to tell you 10 of my favorite things that start With the letter “W.” No problem. I mean, hey, they made a Whole movie recently about the letter right? Wait, the movie Wasn’t about a letter? Moving on…
1. Wichita. Hey, it’s my hometoWn and I’m rather fond of it. It’s nothing exciting for outsiders, but I still call it home. In a couple of Weeks I’ll be back there!
2. The World Wide Web. Sure, blogging is great, but so is catching up With friends and family.
3. Writing. I’ll be honest, blogging is my favorite form of Writing. When I get out of school, I hope to start groWing in other forms of Writing. Practice, practice, practice!
4. Winning. Let’s face it, I’m pretty competitive. This might not come across the blog. Then again, maybe it does. My favorite Wins are those by my Sooners. No W for us this Week as it Was a buy Week, but next Week…bring it on, Texas Tech!
5. Why? Not like a 3yo Would say, but like I Would say. I like to understand the reasoning behind Why others think and believe the Way they do. I also like to understand Why I think the Way I do. AlWays room to groW!
6. Welcoming friends into my home. I’m not much of a big group person, but I don’t mind it if I’m the hostest. I love to have friends over, but I don’t do it enough because I let my busy schedule and my task-orientation to get in the Way.
7. Watermelon and green apple Jolly Ranchers. WoW, I haven’t thought about that in a long time. I haven’t had a Jolly Rancher in ages, but those are my tWo favorite flavors!
8. The Way, the Truth, and the Life. In other Words, Jesus Christ. Clearly, this isn’t in any order, because my Savior deserves Way higher billing than 8th place!
9. Words. I love learning neW Words and using neW Words. I don’t really sit doWn and learn them, I just pick them up from my reading. Since I like to read classics, I get good exposure to some high-falutin’ Words. Okay, I just cracked myself up. I enjoy plays on Words, too.
10. Water. Hey, it’s necessary for life. Plus, our bodies contain like 74% Water or Whatever. When I hear that statistic I think of cuting myself open like a cactus to get out the juice. I haven’t tried it, but I don’t think it Works that Way.
You tired of all the Ws yet? Did I forget to capitalize any?
If you’d like to play along, just let me knoW and I’ll random you a letter, too. I’ve you’re “lucky” maybe random.org Will pick you an X! (If it does, I promise to give you an option of a more common letter.)
Would it be cheating if I just said that I Was thankful for everything on this list? I am, really. But specifically, I’d say that I’m thankful for my friends. They put up With so much!